Things to Do In RamonaMake an afternoon or an entire day out of your visit to beautiful Ramona, California!
Other than tasting our award-winning wines in the Tasting Room, here are some cool things to do here and around the area:
– Picnic in one of our several picnic areas
– Walk the meditation labyrinth
– View the 1929 Model A Ford, Teardrop Trailer & antique Lineman’s Splicer Trailer
– Tour and learn about Vineyard Production & Management at one of our workshops
– Hold your small private event or business meeting around “the table”
– View Norm’s historical drum from the Battle of Shiloh
Around the Area:
– Golf at one of Ramona’s two courses (Mt. Woodson, San Vicente Resort)
– Tour the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Murals located on or near Main Street. Each mural has at least one hidden heart icon. Find them!
– Tour the nation’s first Camel Dairy located in Ramona, check out the Oasis Camel Dairy tour schedule.
– Hike one of Ramona’s many trails and the Ramona Grasslands Preserve
– Ride a horse, bring your own or book a tour at Adventures on Horseback
– Learn about the history of the area at the Guy B. Woodward Museum on Main Street
– Come camping at Ramona Oaks RV Park, Dos Picos County Park, or by reservation dry camp in your RV at Hatfield Creek Winery!
Tasting Room Hours
FRI - SAT - SUN
11am - 5pm
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!