Join Our Wine Club Today for exclusive offers and savings. It’s free to join!
Our Wine Club Details:
- No cost to join
- 3 vintner selected bottles, shipped or picked up at the winery every three months (shipping charges apply, and some states are prohibited)
- Wine shipments require a signature by someone 21 years of age or older
- Quarterly Wine Club pick up party (2 dinners/2 behind the scenes tours & tastings)
- Complimentary glass of wine for you and one guest when you visit
- 20% off wines, gift shop items
- Advance tasting and purchase of new releases
- Automatic billing to your credit card
- Invitation to help at harvest, crush & bottling (limited attendance) includes winemaker lunch.
About Our Winery
Since 2006, Norm Case and Elaine Lyttleton have been creating a place for guests to enjoy. Located in the Ramona Valley AVA, we produce hand crafted award-winning Estate wines from 3 acres of Petit Syrah and Zinfandel grapes. These are supplemented with fruit from other regions in order to offer a spectrum of wines to taste. Stroll through the Vineyard, bring a picnic to enjoy in the Courtyard, the Love-Love tree, or the Dining Pavilion. Walk the Meditation Labyrinth. On cooler days, cozy up to the fireplace in the barn tasting room. If you’re really lucky, Norm will tell you about the antiques on display.
Tasting Room Hours
FRI - SAT - SUN
11am - 5pm
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!